Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First Posts and California Trips

Well I was on my way to California and my mom told me i could have a blog! I was so excited!! I have been visiting my sister every summer for one week to two weeks for the the past three years. This year i came prepared with a list of to do things.

Every year I usually come by myself and go home on an airplane, but this year is a little different. I came with my mom and she left after about one week and I am staying for another week and driving back sister. It is still going to be awesome though!!! :)

5 comments:

Kyla Armstrong said...

First! I'm so glad that you could come visit us! We love it!

Unknown said...

Woo hoo! You're a blogger!

chiro dude said...

glad your having a good time. Come home soon, I need my movie partner

T-Fam said...

1AM! haha...just kidding. Nice blog. Make sure it's awesome. When you going to come visit us?

Mike Terry said...

don't forget about the time i went with you to california!