Friday, July 15, 2011

Rewind and Fast Forward


Well, I came to California as you all know, and I was here for the fourth of July. These are some of the things that we did. We went to a parade, watched fireworks, and went to yogurt-land!!YUMMYLISOUS!!


This is some awesome jello my sister made for the fourth of July!
My sister likes to craft so she made some cool rings made of pipecleaners!


This is Jt and Izzy ready to walk over the parade!:)
Mmmmmmm........delicious Yogurtland!!!

Izzy is enjoying the fireworks!!!!



Jt is so excited about the fireworks he won't even look at the camera!!


We went to the beach so I could surf, we had a little bit of trouble transporting the board it went all the way from the back of the car to the front of the car it was crazy!!

These are the awesome shells I found while we where there.
The next day we painted for a little bit. We had fun.:)
Jt loves Panda Express now so we went for lunch. It was fun.
My sister has really pretty blossoms on the trees at here house.
Last night Izzy, Jt, and I had a slumber party in the living room. We watched movies, ate popcorn and, sleep, It was really really fun!!
We went from the floor to the couch because the floor was uncomfortable.

Then Izzy and I were squished on the couch together so she went on to the chair. Then we got scared that she might fall off so she went back on the floor.
We went to an awesome place today!! You could go on an air balloon and carousel  and there was a park too!!! We had waited to go on the air balloon but then there was to much wind so it got canceled, but we are going back tomorrow.
This is all of us on the carousel.
 So I been having a lot of fun while I have been here, but sadly this trip is ending tomorrow.:(
But they are taking me home and staying for awhile so it will be fun while they are at my house!!
That's all for now though!!
See Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Woohoo! We have been busy! Thanks so much for all your help!