Monday, October 10, 2011

Just Farmin' Around

Some of my family and I went to our friends farm this weekend.
It was super fun!!
Here is a video to show me trying to make the goats faint!!
To make the goats faint you need to either chase them or pet them.
But my attempts half-way failed as you will see in this video.
I could only make the lag freeze up. 
(oh did I mention they they are fainting goats!!!)
This is Daisy feeding one of the non-fainting goats.
This is Daisy, Franky, and I getting ready to go to the farm.
This is Harley on the car ride to the farm.
These are the fainting goats.
This is Daisy waiting for more fun to arrive!!!:)

So as you can see over all it was pretty fun times!!
There was chickens too, but sadly I did not get any pictures or videos of that fun time.:(
The chickens were fun to catch and chase!!!!
Oh and no animals were harmed in the making of this blog post.
Thank you 

1 comment:

Kyla Armstrong said...

Um, you never took my kids to the farm :)