Sunday, October 2, 2011

Soccer Games and Park City Parties!!!!! :)

On September 3rd we went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game!!
It was really fun!:)
Mike, Riss, Russ, Hannah, Emma, and my parents all came
I know I had fun!!
But one thing was really gross!! There was these people that sat behind us and they had braces,
so when they scream they spit all over us!! It was disgusting!
Tito had fun but by the end he was tried and hungry.
My sissy flew in from Florida this week with her family!!
So some of my family came to see them and we all went up to Park City for a couple days.Then they are coming to my house!!
Tito and Harley were friends as soon as they saw each other!:)
The kids are watching TV but, Steve posed for this picture. hahaha
These are all the pictures I took so far of our trip to Park City but, there will be more!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're having fun!! I hear you're coming down here in November, woot woot!! It'll be a party!