Saturday, February 23, 2013

It's Been a While...BUT I AM STILL ALIVE!!

Well I went to Texas a couple of weeks ago and a had great  time!!
We went to see the baby Polly get blessed.
We also did some other things while we were there.
We went to the Tower of the Americas.
The river walk, where a mericachy band came and sang to us!!
Then we went to the Alamo.




Titus and I love Cherry Dog!:)

Mother and I took Hannah and Emma out, for Hannah's birthday! They met their true love there.
Hannah I love you! You are growing up to be a beautiful, nice girl. I hope you had fun with me and grandma!

We went to the Voice Male concert! Everyone had a blast!!
Titus also had a birthday! I love you Titus. you are the funniest little boy that I know!
This is just a cool picture that I took!

Oh! Here we go again with birthdays!! Izzy-Moo had a birthday too! I love you Izzy, you are so pretty. And a little bit crazy too!
And cute little Harley also had a birthday! He is super cute! I love the way he talks!

I know everyone had a birthday but I didn't have a picture! I have been slacking!!
I hope everyone is having a good life love you all!!:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have been having so much fun!! I want to travel with you in your suitcase!