Friday, December 27, 2013

*Catching Up*

Life has been a little crazy since high school started. Lots of fun stuff has been going on too! I love high school, it can get a little stressful though. But that was to be expected. I got a sweet new camera! I love it, taking pictures makes me happy. With that being said I think you know what I'm going to collage for. AvaLanche is growing at an alarming rate! Thanksgiving was super fun! I got to see some family, and grandma's birthday party happened. It was a really good idea. It was good to see grandma having fun and shedding tears with some old friends. Next would be Christmas, it was sad not having anyone here on Christmas morning. But I still had a great day! I got a laptop, towel, speaker, boots, and candy! And of course had a super delicious breakfast and dinner!! I'll post pictures of all these things soon and I hope everyone is doing good! miss you all!

No comments: